Data Analyst CoopFull Time
Login to bookmark
About The Role:
The role of the data analyst co-op on the Comcast Business Strategic Analytics team is to consolidate, organize, and facilitate the dissemination of knowledge about Comcast data assets to enable informed analytics that drive profitable growth.This involves information gathering, data research, data flow modeling, business process mapping, data integrity analysis, and creation of documentation to help standardize our efforts on a single source of truth. This role involves working with teams across the business to understand business workflow, data generated at different touchpoints, and how it is represented in various systems.
- Data research, discovery, data profiling and curation for Comcast Business using data from different business functions and systems.
- Understand the business data flow and perform analysis of use cases in coordination with Analytics and business teams.
- Support data maturity efforts (documentation, education, etc) for Comcast Business data objects.
- Currently enrolled and pursuing aBS/MS degree in Computer Science from a United States-based college or university.
- Ability to analyze data and work independently
- Ability to collaborate with people across the organization in seeking required information.
- Ability to consolidate information about data in a comprehensive and simple way
- Ability to communicate findings and make recommendations regarding data gaps and situations that are uncovered in the course of this work.