About The Role:
Digital transformation has become one of the key factors in Eni’s success. Our people in this area have the opportunity to work in excellent cross-functional teams, developing new and more effective technological tools to meet the challenging demands of energy production and the evolution of the increasingly data-driven business. These professionals interface with a constantly evolving environment, where they have the opportunity to actively support the performance of all business operations and develop strategic and highly competitive know-how.
- contribute to the design, planning and implementation of the corporate data platform.
- defining and elaborating architectural standards, guidelines, best practices and templates to support the development teams in accordance with the methods and tools adopted.
- working alongside the company’s business analysts to identify the most suitable architectural solutions to support data-oriented business needs.
- identify non-functional requirements starting from business requirements.
- collaborate with data scientist colleagues to design the best supporting architectures promoting the mlops approach.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering.
- Maximum 3 years of experience in the field.
- Knowledge of cloud platforms (data, artificial intelligence and machine learning stack): amazon web services, google cloud platform, microsoft azure.
- knowledge of the main architectural patterns for designing data architectures.
- Basic knowledge of docker and kubernetes, data governance principles, distributed version control systems tools (e.g. git), devops and mlops development methodologies and infrastracture as code tools (e.g. terraform).