Data Conversion DeveloperFull Time
Login to bookmark
About The Role:
The program is seeking a highly inquisitive and analytical individual. The ideal candidate is an individual who is curious, has a thirst for knowledge and enjoys learning. The ideal candidate will have experience supporting concurrent conversion workstreams as well as perform data analysis. This role will require the individual to be able to troubleshoot, identify issues and resolve them independently. This role will require metrics reporting throughout the project lifecycle. This role will work closely with the Data Conversion Analyst, Data Cleansers and Testers.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Troubleshoot/debug issues in software and/or batch jobs.
- Perform technical tasks, detailed analyses, and interpretation of technical problems requiring expertise and/or specialized knowledge in a systematic manner; apply subject matter expertise unique to the discipline.
- Write and/or interpret business, functional, and non-functional requirements according to standards and methodologies as well as assist with test plans that map to given requirements.
- Collaborate with analysts, designers, and developers in conceptualizing and development of new conversion software programs and applications that meets or exceeds customer expectations for quality, cost, and timeliness.
- Provide timely and meaningful communications that adapt communications with business partners, technical consultants, and leaders appropriate to the audience.
- Adhere to Change Management policies and procedures.
- Respond quickly and effectively to all operational problems.
- Assist analysts with resolution of test-related issues.
- Provide on-call support
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio developing custom applications.
- Implementation of work packages and interface creation (Send port/Receive port)
- Implementation of ETL tools for the purpose of data conversion between systems
- Experience troubleshooting and tuning code.
- Creating orchestrations, maps and pipeline components.
- Working with and writing SQL in support of relational databases
- Clear understanding of software development (SDLC)
- Development of Microsoft Integration and Reporting Services
- Development of data audit reports
- Successful experience in a fast-paced environment.