Data & Reporting AnalystFull Time
Login to bookmark
About The Role:
This position is responsible for managing specific data and reporting to better assist management in maximizing resources in various departments or lines of business. Responsible for creating and producing forecasts, reports, ad hoc requests, dashboards, etc. in order to provide insights to determine operational impact, trends, and opportunities.
- Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience.
- Conduct data analysis in support of a variety of analytic solutions.
- Capture, develop, and document data definitions, business rules, and data quality requirements.
- Integrate data from multiple sources to produce requested or required data elements.
- Create and produce forecasts, reports, ad hoc requests, dashboards, etc.
- Interpret data, analyze results, and provide insights to determine operational impact, trends, and opportunities.
- Develop reports and deliverables for management and communicate with all levels of stakeholders.
- Identify and define data quality improvements. Create and maintain report forms and formats, information dashboards, data generators, canned reports and other end-user information portals or resources.
- Ensure compliance with deliverable reporting requirements by performing quality data audits and analysis.
- May create specifications for reports based on business requests
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field or equivalent experience
- Required Skills/Abilities and Knowledge.
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively.
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a collaborative and dynamic team environment.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and priorities.