About The Role:
Digital transformation has become one of the key factors in Eni’s success. Our people in this area have the opportunity to work in excellent cross-functional teams, developing new and more effective technological tools to meet the challenging demands of energy production and the evolution of the increasingly data-driven business. These professionals interface with a constantly evolving environment, where they have the opportunity to actively support the performance of all business operations and develop strategic and highly competitive know-how.
- Apply data science tools and techniques to contribute to Eni’s digital evolution process, designing, implementing and testing ML/AI solutions to generate insights and valuable results.
- Develop algorithms for analysis, prediction, clustering, optimisation and simulation, using modern ML/AI frameworks in order to solve concrete business problems. Explore and analyse different data sets, testing their ideas and evaluating the results.
- Analysing, understanding and mapping business requirements, process and project objectives within an integrated and dynamic environment, where the solution is built following the entire design and development process of Agile methodologies.
- Exposing and sharing the results obtained with the various stakeholders, receiving and processing the feedback received in a constructive and proactive manner.
- Mentor more junior figures, acting as a reference point and focal element for their professional growth.
- Master’s degree in quantitative sciences i.e. Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics, Machine learning, AI, or equivalent; PhD preferred.
- At least 3 years of practical experience in the development, implementation, testing and maintenance of machine learning/AI models in production environments.