About The Role:
The Saguenay branch is looking for a delivery dispatcher! This is your chance to join the great Solugaz team!
- Coordinate the delivery team.
- Planning the transport logistics: number of trucks and delivery personnel required.
- Analyze and optimise delivery routes on an ongoing basis.
- In collaboration with the fleet manager, coordinate the preventive and curative maintenance of the trucks (PEP program): M5, M1 follow-up, inventory, oil changes and SAAQ.
- Support the delivery drivers in solving problems related to the equipment, including on-board computers.
- Be the contact person for the dispatch system (Road Net) and its use by the drivers;
Respond to emergency calls on weekends in rotation.
- Respond to emergency calls on weekends in rotation.
- Analyze the installation of new readers and ensure that they are working properly.
- In collaboration with the Fleet Manager, coordinate the follow-up of accidents and incidents: meet with delivery drivers and manage the files.
- Follow-up with customers on incident claims.
- Ensure that the GPS tracking systems (GEOTAB) are working at all times.
- Analyze performance indicators and suggest optimizations if necessary.
- Training or relevant experience in the field of transport logistics.
- Logistics and transportation technology (an asset).
- Valid driving license, (Class 3, an asset).
- Experience in driving a class 3 vehicle (an asset).
- Experience in delivery dispatching.
- Experience in truck maintenance (an asset).
- Experience in propane distribution (an asset).
- Working with an automated delivery system Ex.Roadnet (an asset).