We are seeking an individual with experience with Network Engineering in general, Cisco routing/switching, and Extreme Wi-Fi solutions in particular. Candidates should as well have a thorough understanding of TCP/IP networking and communications networking protocols.
– Provide network support, maintenance, and life cycle management on Cisco switches and routers
– Be in charge of new network installations – WAN, LAN, Wi-Fi
– Lead network deployment projects that will include coordinating efforts from internal and external resources
– Use and maintain a set of network tools (Infoblox for IPAM/DHCP, Statseeker for network monitoring, etc.)
– Provide 2nd and 3rd line support for network issues
– Produce and maintain a high level and low-level designs for WAN, LAN, WLAN
– Maintain and support Cisco IPT in collaboration with a central telephony focused team
– Troubleshoot application behavior based on traffic analysis and traffic capture
– Manage LAN maintenance and WAN underlay contracts
Skills & Requirements:
– Candidates should have at least a bachelor in IT or equivalent and a minimum of 5 years of IT relevant experience.
– Candidates should also be comfortable working in both a team and individual environments, possess good problem solving, good analytical mind, communications skills, and should be fluent in English and local language.