• Team Leadership:
Lead and mentor a team of designers, including architects, structural engineers, steel and aluminum detailers
Foster a creative and collaborative work environment, encouraging the team to generate fresh ideas and concepts.
• Project Management:
Plan, organize, and prioritize design projects to meet deadlines and budget constraints.
Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including engineering, projects and production, to ensure the successful execution of design projects.
• Design Strategy:
Develop and implement design strategies that align with the company’s branding and business goals.
Stay up-to-date with industry trends and competitors’ design initiatives.
• Concept Development:
Work closely with designers to conceptualize and create design concepts, sketches, or prototypes.
Review and approve design proposals and presentations.
JOB SUMMARY (Major functions of the position)
• Identify the discrepancies in the inputs and highlight the same to the lead engineer with details.
• Prepare design calculations in accordance to the project specifications, codes and design guide lines.
• Make connection design and sketches for the given loads.
• Verify the engineering drawings for the correct interpretation of the design details.
• To make spread sheets for the repetitive calculation and validate with a manual calculation.
• To propose alternate better cost effective technical proposals and right kind of material for construction.
• Supervise construction and fabrication activities by random site / yard visits and make reports.
• Bachelor degree in Civil or Structural Engineering and Masters Degree in Structural Engineering
• 7 years of design experience
• Knowledge in fabrication and erection activities