Login to bookmark
About The Role:
Dassault Systèmes, UAB is a subsidiary of Dassault Systèmes founded more than 20 years ago with the core R&D team residing in Kaunas. The company develops one of the most popular systems engineering and enterprise architecture solutions on the market: Cameo Systems Modeler and Cameo Enterprise Architecture (see https://www.3ds.com/products-services/catia/products/no-magic/solutions/ for more information). Key customers include NASA, Boeing, Airbus, Bosch, US Army, US Navy, US Air Force, Audi, BMW, Renault, Honda, Lockheed Martin, BAE Systems, Northrop Grumman and Bombardier.
- Be a part of a highly skilled team where quality is key
- Develop and validate new functionality to our products that are developed in Kaunas and not only have global recognition but also can change the world literally
- Deliver Web Based simulation solutions
- Implement automated tests
- Ensure knowledge sharing within the team
- Proficiency in Java
- In addition, you have an interest in some of JMS, Kubernetes, linux.
- You don’t take average as a standard
- Thorough, quality is key for you
- You like to share knowledge
- Good development and Agile workflow knowledge
- You are constantly looking for challenges and like to solve complex issues