Development Engineering StudentInternship
Login to bookmark
About The Role:
Student positions (including co-ops and interns) at Suncor are more than just a work term. They provide you with significant and meaningful work experiences to help enable you to figure out where you want your career to go – better yet, many of our students go on to become permanent Suncor employees after they graduate! You will work side-by-side with some of the most talented people in the energy industry, and your work assignments and mentoring will offer you outstanding academic and career growth.
- Support Development Leads working in Tailings/Extraction Development Projects
- Interface with oil sands operations, execution and engineering companies to facilitate information gathering, analyze multiple options, socialize concepts and gain alignment for selected options in support of the Business Plan strategies
- Actively support with preparation for Projects Gates required as part of our ADEM process (Asset Development Execution Model)
- Support the inputs to the long range capital plan and annual capital budget.
- Support in the stewardship process to stakeholders and management
- Current enrollment in an undergraduate program in Engineering or a related program at an accredited post-secondary institution
- You must be returning to full-time studies after the work term
- Please attach your most recent transcripts with your application