About the role :
As a devops engineer you will be responsible for contributing in project teams, troubleshooting operational issues, providing technical solutions to operational problems, new product implementation, implementing existing products and services and the overall upkeep and maintenance of designated areas of engineering. Acts in compliance with industry and Company technical requirements, standards, policies and procedures. Works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
- Your new workplace is part of an interdisciplinary, international, well-proportioned Scrum team that is integrated in an agile SAFe context.
- As an infrastructure specialist we are responsible for the reliable and reproducible construction of cloud infrastructure with Immutable Infrastructure, Infrastructure as Code (IaC), Terraform, Ansible, Containers (Docker and Kubernetes) as well as Virtual Machines.
- You are sitting on CI/CD pipelines with Jenkins, Version Control with git and Infrastructure Monitoring
- You support the development teams in the deploy of applications according to DevOps guidelines
- You understand how different infrastructure components need to be built so that they are securely accessible, both network and access.
Candidate requirements :
- Bachelor in Computer Science or comparable education
- You’re an expert at Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, Git technologies.
- You know your way around Terraform, Ansible, shell/Bash scripting, Docker Image registry very well.
- You already have practical experience with AWS and GCP
- You are familiar with networks, SSL certificate management, VM, DNS and Akamai.
- Tools like Jira and Confluence are already known to you
- Good English skills are a matter of course for you and working in an international environment inspires you.
Experience: 2.5 to 4.5 Years of work experience.
Education: Bachelors Degree in Engineering or Equivalent