Digital Product OwnerFull Time
Login to bookmark
About The Role:
We are seeking a Digital Product Owner with a strong background in MI, BI, and Dashboarding to lead the development and management of our digital platform. The ideal candidate will have experience in data management and analysis, data warehousing, and ETL processes.
- Considerable experience as a product owner – can manage and develop a product or service through its full lifecycle to bring value for its customer
- Highly empathetic towards customers and can influence product leaders using design thinking to help develop an iterative product roadmap, including new features & regular product releases
- Develop & manages a product backlog by developing strong user stories & acceptance criteria and can prioritize based on a strong understanding of technical feasibility, value to customers, & business priorities
- Able to analyze insights & data to identify & prioritize opportunities to improve product operations, increase value to the customer & generate value to bp
- Strong partner management skills & can communicate, sell in & engage a variety of audiences, most notably the software development team
- Comfortable working in agile methodologies & using agile tools and can suggest improvements to ways of working to improve team & product performance
- Technical expertise in data management and analysis tools such as SQL, Excel, Tableau, Power BI, and other BI tools
- Knowledge of data warehousing and ETL processes
- Degree level education – IT, Business or equivalent.
- PSPO 1 or CSPO 1 Certification.
- being customer-centric, agile and responsive to changing customer needs and dynamic markets.
- being digitally enabled and empowered by customer insights and data to deliver solutions.