• Demonstrate an exemplary behavior with regards to HSE • Implement HSE requirements within his area of responsibility
• Propose and implement the procedures and methods to manage the Documentation of the Package (Numbering, Workflows, Data Management, Dematerialization and Archives) in accordance with the users’ needs, the specifications and tools.
• Manage all flows of documents either in electronic form or hard copy for the Package.
• Participate in kick-off meetings with Document Controller based in Contractor’s office.
• Perform constant analysis of Contract produced documentation to check for compliance with Project standards regarding numbering, graphic charts, symbology, and all others aspect related to document quality.
• Closely liaise with Contractors Document Controllers on all matters concerning document control and New PRODOM.
• Provide PRODOM training advice and support to all Package staff at all Package locations.
• Monitor and report on Contractor document submissions dates planned / actual and % complete.
• Prepare and send a weekly documentation report and documents statistics to the line management.
• Prepare the hand-over of Documentation to Field Operations and the filing of Project document to archives.
Candidate requirements :
• 5 years’ experience minimum in document control.
• Previous experiences with Electronic Document Management System ideally New PRODOM software.
• Previous experiences in major projects environment and ability to work in a multicultural environment.
• Autonomous and able to work within a team environment
• Good working knowledge of documents and data control
• Fluent in English (speaking and writing) with sound communication skills.