• Manage project documentation in accordance with GFD procedures, best practices, specifications and project planning documents.
• Execute document management workflows and administer the document control function beginning during detailed design and continuing through completion of the project and turnover to end user.
• Provide document delivery metrics and status reports to Project Information Manager.
• Manage the project library.
• Develop detailed document delivery and management work flows, as required.
• Provide support to document users, including C&Q, MPD, and other users.
• Post document files to GFD Database, Project Collaboration Site, Regulus and other document repositories.
• Support the Project Information Management program.
• Excellent organizational ,time management and leadership /autonomy skills
• Aptitude in problem solving and decision making.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work effectively in an international team-oriented environment.
• Proven ability to multitasks and prioritize responsibilities.
• Strong attention to detail and ability to maintain accuracy under pressure.
• Bilingual in both English and French
• Minimum 5-10 years of experience in very multinational complex projects