About the role:
Joining Keolis Bordeaux Métropole means carrying out a meaningful professional activity and contributing to the day-to-day fulfillment of a public service mission that is part of the group’s activity and values.
As a commercial agent,
- He/she welcomes and informs customers throughout the commercial process, sells transport tickets and invites them to be validated.
- He/she transports customers by offering them optimal conditions of comfort and safety.
- He/she ensures the proper functioning of his/her vehicle and reports technical problems.
- He/she anticipates and best manages incidents along the way, informs and reacts in real time to unexpected or emergency situations.
- As a true ambassador of Keolis Bordeaux Métropole, he/she participates in the development of the brand image of the TBM network. His work is recognized and evaluated every day by the inhabitants of Bordeaux Métropole.
- Holder of a valid B driving license.
- Be at least 21 years old.
- Level of general knowledge of CAP/BEP type acquired.
- Ability to follow sustained training to obtain the TP CTCR.
- Ability to follow sustained technical training for Tramway accreditation.
- Strong commercial sense and strong commitment to public service.
- Neat presentation, diplomacy and consistency in the relationship.
- Patience and listening, sense of responsibility.
- Solidity and resistance to stress, self-control.
- Autonomy, work discipline and punctuality.