About the role :
Within a common team, as an Electricity project manager you will join the “Electricity Testing” section, whose main missions are to manage the integration of modification files with an emphasis on Electricity, taking into account planning constraints (unit shutdown example) and requirements in the areas of safety, security, radiation protection, environment and quality.
- Analyze, prepare and carry out tests (PEE EDF) or supervision of tests (PEE manufacturer).
- Manage the integration of mainly electrical modification files as well as new works in accordance with the technical, contractual and planning conditions specified in the file.
- Ensure compliance with quality assurance procedures and conventional and specific safety and security rules relating to interventions in the nuclear fleet.
- Facilitate all the preparatory meetings for the intervention, in particular those related to the monitoring of service provider companies.
- Ensure that the work complies with the defined requirements.
- Check the end of intervention reports from suppliers and draw up the intervention summary sheet and the service evaluation sheet for transfer to the operator.
- Contribute to the proper functioning of feedback to engineering centers and other joint teams.
Candidate requirements :
- You hold a bac+2/bac+3 in Electricity, with professional experience of 2 to 5 years, or a technical baccalaureate with significant experience in the field of testing
- You know how to manage projects from the angle of financial performance, quality, while respecting the safety constraints of an industrial site.
- You show autonomy and a spirit of synthesis.
- Recognized for your excellent interpersonal skills and your ability to adapt, you enjoy working in the field with a variety of contacts.
- License B is compulsory.