About The Role:
Embedded Systems engineer is responsible for the design, development, production, testing, and maintenance of embedded systems. Tests systems regularly to eliminate potential issues, provides system level support working with cross functional teams ( Mechanical, Software , Hardware, etc) .
- Active participation in the implementation of the automated RCP (Rapid Control Prototyping) workflow on industrial PCs under Linux using automatic C code generation approaches from MATLAB/Simulink.
- Active participation in the OPAL-RT real-time simulator interconnection project by participating in the design of the IT infrastructure.
- Prepare design and test reports.
- Prepare the final report of the service.
- Intermediate – senior expertise in complex systems modeling in matlab simulink or similar tools.
- Expertise in real-time embedded systems.
- Expertise in scripting with Script Shell, Python, C, C++ or Java.
- Normal expertise with the use and design of real-time systems.
- Advanced expertise on MATLAB/Simulink.
- Expertise in industrial communication protocols such as Modbus.
- Expertise in software deployment in CI/CD mode and significant experience with Aws. Azure, Jenkins and Git.
- Normal expertise in client-server, master-slave, distributed network program concepts.