About The Role:
As an end-to-end platform architect your general mission is:
Head the End to End Services Platform Architecture and Strategy
Propose and implement innovative solutions for new multimedia services (B2B, B2C)
- Define and communicate the Services Platform Strategy and architecture evolution roadmap based on technology development, market innovations and Group guidance.
- Including definition of roadmap for service platforms Digital transformation, OTT service integration, Virtualization and Cloud, API development, M2M, ECommerce and other innovative platform & services evolutions.
- Support strategic technology projects which impact the different service platforms through technical and economic analysis.
- Technical Lead of Strategic Program (EP, NFV).
- Support the formulation of the company Business plan and ensure its abidance with Group Architecture guidance and the Network Architecture roadmap and development plans.
- Lead Proof of concept and Trials for Multimedia services (Cloud, OTT Integration, Ecommerce, WebRTC, RCS, Unified communications,).
- Propose innovative services/solutions for different market segments (B2B and B2C) based on market innovation and technologies development.
- Develop standard technical reports/presentations for service platforms technology plans.
- Support interfacing with Group Architecture & Digital teams and other industry players and forums in order to bring added value to the service platforms outlook, new revenue generation and operational efficiency.
- Diplômes & Formations : BAC+3/+4/Licence.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in Services Platform Architecture and engineering.