Login to bookmark
About The Role:
The Engineer will provide technical expertise in support of assigned processing plants, treating plants and facilities located in SENM and West Texas. Candidate will also evaluate, scope and execute small to medium capital projects. This position is based out of the ETC office in Midland, TX.
- As an operations engineer, this position will support cryogenic gas processing plants and numerous field gathering facilities in the SENM and West Texas area.
- Work with plant operations personnel (daily) to help improve plant operations and to troubleshoot equipment issues.
- Implement entire project cycle for small field generated plant improvement projects including scope, design, development, material procurement, construction and project completion.
- Communicate with company operations personnel and contractors for small project implementation.
- Work with Facility Planning group, to obtain simulation results for gathering system expansion projects.
- Work closely with large capital Project Managers in support of operation’s needs.
- Take part in PSM activities for area facilities. (Help maintain facility drawings, participate in facility PHAs, resolve PHA action items, etc.)
- Build and maintain facility process simulations and assist senior process engineers to develop solutions that comply with ETC engineering standards, industry codes, appropriate company and safety standards, and good engineering practices.
- Proactively seek opportunities to broaden and deepen process engineering knowledge base and proficiencies
- Bachelor’s in Engineering. Disciplines in Chemical or Mechanical Engineer preferred
- 0 – 3 years of experience
- Experience through an Engineering internship, preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Products and Engineering Programs
- Applicant must have a good driving record. Weekly travel will be required (day trips) and a company vehicle will be assigned.