About the role :
As a Storage NetApp administrator/engineer, you ensure customer solutions with the highest possible availability and performance. Your tasks include:
- Planning, installation, configuration and ensuring the operation of NetApp storage systems in the enterprise environment.
- Administration der NetApp Object Storage Systeme
- Verification and introduction of the latest NetApp storage technologies.
- Implement fail-safety with the various cluster technologies.
- Create data protection and security concepts.
- Implementation of the 2nd level service according to ITIL with the involvement of other service providers (3rd level).
- Performing the administration with the necessary operational tools for monitoring, logging, provisioning and continuous patch management
- Programming monitoring, automation and routine tasks with bash, Ansible and WFA (work flow automation)
- Participation in the on-call service 7*24 hours and taking on activities outside of regular working hours
Candidate requirements :
- Successfully completed computer science degree or comparable professional training
- Several years of professional experience in the area of NetApp Storage and MetroCluster 8.3/9.x
- Knowledge of NetApp Object Storage Systems
- Very good experience in programming (bash, Ansible)
- Participation in the on-call service and taking on activities outside of regular working hours
- Very good knowledge of German and good knowledge of English