- The service holder will have to organize and liaise on a daily basis with the topsides team as well as with the Hull management team in order to coordinate all design interfaces issues on the FPSO.
- Quality aspects of all engineering deliverables for the topsides mainly but with a close relationship with the hull team.
- Liaise with Construction, delivery area and commission teams to ensure the engineering requirements during the procurement and construction phases
- Participate and be involved in the FPSO reporting.
- Organize and prepare all FPSO technical reviews, (PR, audit, etc…) with the Engineering and Quality teams.
- Bring technical assistance to the FPSO Management and FPSO Technical Leads team on request.
- Act as Engineering Manager during its absence
o Demonstrate an exemplary behavior with regards to HSE.
o Implement HSE requirements within the Engineering area and ensure that relevant Safety Engineering requirements are properly captured in all Project Documentation.
• Organizational: o Assist the FPSO Engineering Management in setting-up and maintaining an efficient engineering organization and a team of specialists highly motivated and reactive.
o Assist to mobilize, proactively and as required, HQ specialists to address specific subjects and issues
• Engineering tasks under the instruction of the Engineering manager:
o Control FPSO engineering Contractors’ performance in timely delivery of engineering deliverables mainly for the topsides.
o Coordinate the review of Contractors’ deliverables and address Contractors’ queries o Ensure proper definition, coordination, efficiently and quality of Company Review in a fit-for-purpose spirit
o Ensure compliance of Contractors’ engineering with Project Requirements
o Ensure any deviations are accurately monitored, replied to, expedited and reported to the FPSO Package Management
o Liaise with the hull management team on request to properly address all interfaces issues between the hull and the topsides.
• Engineering tasks to support topside management:
o Liaise with Topside management to properly interface between hull and topsides and deliver a safe design
o Coordinate between Hull and Topsides engineering & construction teams.
o Coordinate with delivery topside area management during execution
• Team Management under the instruction of the Engineering manager:
o Coordinate all the activities of the FPSO Engineering team by informing, supporting and directing personnel in their roles, responsibilities and objectives.
o Promote good relationship between the Contractor and FPSO engineering team, with a scheme as integrated as possible.
o Plan, organize and monitor any internal or external audits related to FPSO Engineering (HAZOP, HAZID, SPOT, PR, HIPPS…) and ensure timely expedition of FPSO engineering related findings
o Ensure proper coordination of engineering interfaces with SURF, SPS and Operations
• KPI & Reporting: o Ensure adequate and timely reporting to the FPSO Engineering Management (progress, concerns).
o Develop and maintain a FPSO KPI register of the main design parameters and technical options retained for the FPSO (including Weight Monitoring data, main equipment’s selection, main process parameters…) allowing appropriate performance tracking
• Contract Management (Call For Tender, Change Order): o Prevent as far as practicable Change Order by proactive & early identification at engineering stages of arising issues
• Ensure an efficient and timely design maturation and definition of the FPSO package in line with project objectives (Safety, Cost, Delivery)
• Support the Engineering team as well as the construction team to ensure that the FPSO contractor will follow the COMPANY specification
• Expertise in Engineering Coordination of Oil & Gas projects, mainly during Engineering phases and with a Construction background expertise will be a plus.
• Rigorous and analytical approach to task completion
• Multi-disciplinary skills and experience in FPSO engineering & construction is a plus, but not required.
• Organization, communication, dynamism, high motivation, ability to convince, enjoying team management, leadership and ability to put issues into perspectives for task completion
• Language of the service: English mandatory.