FedEx was built on a philosophy that puts people first, one we take seriously. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce in which we provide growth opportunities for all.
We have an exciting opportunity for a project/process analyst within our Atherstone or Amsterdam head offices.
– Providing support to business agility transformation in the EU.
– Performing in-depth research, analysis, and evaluation of transformation initiatives, typically adapting and using established or innovative tools and methods. Recommends or performs actions that deliver enhancements toward business agility through a doer and/or coaching position.
– May require project management of enhancements to established processes or solutions.
Skills & Requirements:
– Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business, or a related field
– 5-8 years of agile experience
– Scaled Agile Certification (SAFe) preferred
– Proven ability to solve problems creatively
– Strong familiarity with agile & project management methodologies, and best practices
– Strong interpersonal skills / Excellent written & verbal communication skills
– Experience in transformation initiatives
– Good process management skills with the ability to use appropriate tools to map complex process requirements
– Good project management skills with experience of co-creation
– Excellent analytical skills with experience in using structured techniques & tools to analyze complex data requirements