Are you eager to be part of our TUK family? We’ll share our procedure and resources to help you build the next page of your career. You will find a full JD below for even more details on the role.
– Checking losses and gains in SAP
– Responsible for outbound delivery plans, in conjunction with logistics partner
– Administer bulk returns process.
– Dispatch Lubmarine, weight tickets conversion from kgs to litres.
– Process SAP receipts for all logistics service purchase orders and maintain logistic costs log.
– Control, report and reduce demurrage. Identify trends, analyse and eliminate.
– Collate information for monthly KPI reporting including haulier performance. Analysis of costs and SLA’s
– Responsible for the ANR process.
– Provide CMRs to Base oils division
– Assist with SMS Audits for logistic suppliers.
– PATRON compliance and reporting
– Carry out, Spot Safety Logistics vehicle inspections
– Prepare annual data for framework orders.
– Manage VL06 Stuck delivery reports / Pump offs / bulk & pack deliveries
– Create Customs Clearance documentation
– Inbound haulier performance monitoring using booking in sheet
– Coordinate packed stock relocation from XPO to DSV
Skills & Requirements:
– Detailed knowledge and experience of Logistics and Procurement processes is essential.
– Experienced in preparing customs documentation for import and export
– Knowledge of multi-drop transport planning.
– Enthusiastic, proactive, flexible and highly organised.
– High level of attention to detail, accurate analytical skills.
– Strong degree of PC literacy, especially MS Excel.
– Must be able to communicate effectively at all levels of business.
– Predominantly Monday to Friday, however, must be willing to work extra hours where necessary.
– SAP logistics modules knowledge is desirable.