- Assists the integrated solution manager in formulating the hardware installation guide for site-related equipment.
- Assists the engineering manager in formulating the engineering implementation plan, and manages on-site subcontractors.
- Assists in collecting documents related to equipment installation, debugging, and acceptance.
- Implements site construction solutions, and assumes responsibility for site construction progress and quality.
- Manage EHS, code scanning, self-inspection, compliance and other related actions
Candidate requirements :
- Experienced in IP project.
- Good customer communication skills, accurate understanding, in-depth analysis and swift response to customer
- Experiences of IP network implementation is preferred.
- Language: ENGLISH(Fluent), FRENCH (Fluent).