About the role :
As an evaluation manager we’ll need you to coach and mentor other colleagues to continually improve how we do things and get the best out of our external suppliers. You’ll not only lead the evaluation of our day-to-day activity but also helping to set objectives for our reputation strategy and campaign work.
- You’ll be taking the lead on our reputation measurement and will be working in a role that has given you experience of delivering well-rounded measurement programmes.
- You’ll therefore have experience of using the relevant measurement tools and techniques and knowledge of the various platforms that may improve what we do.
- We need someone who has experience of data analysis and strong data visualisation skills.
- You’ll have a good understanding of various primary research techniques and excellent knowledge of how to measure across different audiences. Most importantly, you’ll turn this information into practical insights, so we can track progress on the back of our results.
Candidate requirements :
- So you’ll need to be self-motivated to deliver individual projects but also working collaboratively, and in some cases taking responsibility for their delivery.
- You’ll have the ability to deliver and present work to senior managers, making recommendations based on the data and insight.
- You’ll therefore be confident in your ability to present it an engaging way that drives positive decision making across the Group.
- We would also like you to have professional qualifications with a recognised research or measurement industry body as there will be a requirement to keep up with the latest developments.