About The Role:
Business support activities include numerous professions from different Eni functions. In fact, our professionals cover a wide variety of contexts with transversal skills and expertise, and have the opportunity to dialogue with different operating units, enabling the core business to be robust and maximise productivity. Human capital represents a fundamental resource in this area, and it is for this reason that Eni invests in the internal growth of its personnel, fostering professional mobility, which in turn is promoted and supported by training initiatives and continuous on-the-job learning opportunities.
- Activation, connection, reprocessing and integration of various data sources.
- Performance analysis of Eni’s digital touchpoints through extraction and interpretation of various data, including web and social analytics.
- Data presentation and data visualisation through the creation and maintenance of interactive dashboards.
- Development of advanced statistical models for the creation of KPIs.
- Collection of needs and objectives from the various business areas and definition of the most suitable output (e.g. reports, dashboards, etc.).
- Monitoring and analysing the company’s online reputation.
- Master’s degree.
- At least 5 years’ experience in data processing, database management and data analytics and preferably in creating dashboards using data visualisation and visual BI platforms, in building kpi from analytics flows and in using cloud computing platforms.
- Knowledge of web analytics (google analytics 360, adobe analytics, google search console), social analytics and social listening platforms, languages (Sql, Python, R), Excel and Powerpoint.
- Desirable knowledge of Data Management Platforms (DMP), Semrush, Similarweb and Sprinklr platforms, graphics tools.
- Knowledge of the main Data Science and NLP techniques applied to the communication field is appreciated.
- Good spoken and written knowledge of the English language.