- Manage and Maintain MW ( microwave) Project Activities
- Coordinating with customer about the related MW issues,
- Deal with Customer Needs in order to satisfy their Requirements regading the expansion of MW and trouble shooting .
- Supervise and evaluate the performance of network operation and maintenance team
- Perform quality inspection: analyze, test, and check the running status of the network, and propose improvement measures.
- Working in Rackspace Managed Security, you will be designing/integrating/developing/testing/and deploying products that are part of the foundational software systems critical to running a business on any cloud or environment.
- Plan, develop and insure the network KPIs are met with the highest quality and standards.
- Controls the network planned activities and ensures its execution without affecting the network KPIs.
- Provide technical support to network problem handling
- Drive continuous adoption and integration of relevant new technologies into design. * Implement or leads the implementation of complex solutions with minimal technical debt. * Develop solutions that are easy to deploy, maintain, and are bug free.
- Collect and analyze the faults
- Check Network Daily Operations
- Preventive maintenance, corrective maintenance.
- Report to MW PD
- Deal with customers for Quarter KPI&SLA
- Customers Daily Monthly Meeting to share network performance, utilization , problems & activities,
- Bac +5, Engineer in Networks & Telecommunications, with a minimum of 4 years experience in a similar position.