About the role :
the Finance Administrator will Deliver a range of Finance processes to provide outputs which satisfy stakeholder needs and requirements, adhering to timelines. The team are responsible for Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable Financial Control in Lloyds Banking Group – so experience with credit control and debt management, plus financial reconciliations is beneficial.
▪ Performs standard administrative data processing tasks (e.g. reconciliations, ledger journals, shared email inbox management and cash management).
▪ Accounts Receivable and data accuracy is a focus in this role; the successful candidate will evidence experience in these tasks.
▪ Performs simple bank reconciliation tasks to support the balance sheet attestation.
▪ Carries out invoice quality assurance procedural tasks to support payment decision making.
▪ Selects appropriate data from ageing reports and incorrect payments that inputs data into spreadsheets (MI) formats.
▪ Uses the full functionality of standard Microsoft 365 software as required to prepare routine reports, reconciliations and similar documents following process notes.
▪ Performs simple financial monitoring tasks by following established procedures in order to provide support to others.
▪ Supports development of personal capabilities by pursuing existing formal and informal training opportunities.
▪ Supports others by performing routine policy-related tasks according to established procedures.
▪ Inputs to team discussions and opportunities for Process Improvements
- University Graduate preferred
- Knowledge and experience of Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable and associated key control metrics
- Professionally part-qualified in finance (or qualified by experience) – preferable
- Preparation of bank to ledger reconciliations
- Preparation of journals
- Understanding of relevant business systems (SAP), along with practical understanding of financial systems and processes
- Ability to use and manipulate spreadsheets, produce formatted charts and use advanced formulae and pivot tables
- Customer focus in line with SLA
- Ability to plan, organise and prioritise workload
- Good interpersonal skills
- Presentation skills
- Ability to implement change