About the role :
As a finance project manager you’ll be working within a team of 5 people.
- Be the referent pilot of non-SAP finance applications, provide support, and animate the network of the various stakeholders
- Establish the cost price of the IT service offers sold
- Manage end-to-end projects from the scoping study of new needs to delivery in accordance with budgets and deadlines
- Promote continuous improvement in order to guarantee the quality of service and the performance of applications and support the businesses in their deployment strategy.
- Manage nearshore and offshore subcontracting in compliance with service agreements.
- Keep the documentation repository up to date.
- Ensure compliance with SOX regulations.
- bac+ 5 degree from an engineering, business or university school,
- you have at least 6 years of experience in project management, support center or TMA.
- An appetite for the finance/reporting professions is a plus.