About The Role:
As a Finance Specialist within the Family Office, you will be responsible for processing and reconciling investment activities and cash flows to investment statements and to the registration system; process, review and analyse various notes receivable and payable, including depreciation and payments.
- Daily processing and monitoring of incoming investment activity in general ledger systems.
- Capture and reconcile cash flows within the general ledger system, including but not limited to dividends, interest, realised and unrealised gains/losses, derived from private and public investments, to facilitate the creation of investment rollforward workpapers.
- Process direct investments and fund investments with respect to fees, benefits, other income, expenses and MTM.
- Work with Senior Manager Family Office to monitor investment activities and
(un)realised gains/losses appropriately recorded in the recording system.
- Process, review and record receivables and payables including creation, write-offs and payments of interest and principal.
- Collaborate with your fellow Family Office Specialist Finance to prepare monthly and quarterly reports.
- Maintain general ledger accounts by keeping meticulous records of accounts receivable and control accounts.
- Coordinating accounting functions and programmes.
- Preparing financial analyses and reports.
- Maintaining and reconciling balance sheet and general ledger accounts.
- Preparing federal, state, local and special tax returns.