- HSE: o Demonstrate an exemplary behavior with regards to HSE o Implement HSE requirements within the Engineering area.
- Construction: o Supervise and coordinate the 3D model activities performed by the EPSCC Contractor; o Provide support and expertise and contribution with regards to his discipline; o Provide support to challenge and support the Contractor in the value engineering exercise. Promote alternatives design to optimize cost, work and schedule;
- Timely review and comment engineering documents and consolidate comments related to engineering and vendor deliverables; liaise with other engineering specialist(s),and entity (Operations, HSE,…) as required; o Ensure that the engineering activities related to 3D model matters are performed in compliance with applicable laws and regulations, FPSO Key Technical Requirements (TotalEnergies General Specifications not applicable), with required level of quality, high
HSE standards, within the agreed time schedule and cost;
- Review and comment the 3D model, address all punches to contractors with resolution proposals. Develop and update punch list registers with contractor, report regularly resolution progress to Management. Review the punch point clearance proposals made by contractor, define their acceptability. Remain pro-active in proposing solutions to clear the punch points.
- Ensure close coordination with other disciplines on all engineering, constructability and operational matters; typically 3D model development, layout reviews, etc… o Prepare the deviation requests to FPSO Key Technical Requirements, follow up the instruction by TotalEnergies Head Office experts to ensure timely answer;
- Promptly respond to engineering clarifications, request for deviations and unexpected technical issues, by a proactive and proficient approach;
- Conduct studies leading to technical decision making and issue recommendation to Project Management;
- Liaise with Head office to get expertise when required in specific 3D model subjects; o Assist the Procurement activities;
- Assist the Commissioning and Operations in the preparation of their activities; o Support preparation and participate in Project technical reviews, provide answers and ensure timely implementation of the findings in his discipline; o Ensure proper reporting, highlighting critical issues to the Engineering Management and proposing remedial actions.
- The service holder shall supervise and coordinate the activities related to 3D model engineering activities for the FPSO carried out by the EPSCC contractor, focusing on the successful and timely execution of the project.
Candidate Requirements :
- Advance Expertise in Mechanical engineering activities with a good level of technical knowledge of all relevant disciplines in Oil & Gas projects.
- Rigorous and solution orientated expertise to task completion
- Organization, communication, leadership and transverse coordination expertise for task completion
- Languages of the service: English mandatory, French is a +