- HSE: Demonstrate exemplary behavior with regards to HSE o Implement HSE requirements within the Electrical Engineering area.
- Engineering: o Supervise and coordinate the electrical engineering related activities performed by the EPSCC Contractor
- Provide support and expertise and contribute with regards to the electrical discipline
- Provide support to challenge and support the Contractor in the value engineering exercise.
- Promote alternatives design to optimize cost, work and schedule
- Timely review and comment of engineering documents and consolidate comments related to electrical deliverables; liaise with other engineering specialist(s),and entity
(Operations, HSE,…) as required
- Prepare deviation requests to FPSO Key Technical Requirements, follow up of the instruction by TotalEnergies Head Office experts to ensure timely answer
- Promptly respond to engineering clarifications, request for deviations and unexpected technical issues, by a proactive and proficient approach
- Conduct studies leading to technical decision making and issuance of recommendation to Project Management;
- Liaise with Head office to get expertise when required in specific electrical subjects o Assist Procurement activities
- Assist Commissioning and Operations in the preparation of their activities o Support preparation and participation in Project technical reviews, provide answers and ensure timely implementation of the findings in the Electrical discipline
- Ensure proper reporting activities, highlighting critical issues to the Engineering Manager and proposing remedial actions.
Candidate Requirements :
• Advance Expertise in Electrical Engineering activities in Oil & Gas projects.
• Rigorous and solution orientated expertise to task completion
• Organization, communication, leadership, and transverse coordination expertise for task completion
• Languages of the service: English mandatory, French is a +