• HSE: o Demonstrate an exemplary behaviour and leadership towards HSE practices & requirements and for ensuring that HSE requirements are duly implemented within his area of responsibility.
• Engineering: o Supervise and review/approve the mechanical rotating engineering related activities to the FPSO Hull performed by the EPSCC Contractor and its subcontractors.
o Supervise and review/approve the engineering drawings and shop drawings related to the FPSO Hull.
o Supervise and review/approve the repair and life extension activities related to mechanical (rotating) equipment.
o Oversee and review the hull construction activities are compliant with the design, relating to mechanical (rotating) engineering.
o Supervise and review/approve any new mechanical rotating equipment within the Hull scope, inc. Vendor and document review. o Supervise and review the selection of mechanical (rotating) equipment, the procurement, the fabrication, testing and delivery.
o Supervise and review the installation and commissioning of mechanical (rotating) equipment.
o Knowledge of VLCC and FPSO Hull systems e.g. cargo pumps, ballast pumps, auxiliary generators, offloading systems, riser winch systems, cranes, general winch systems, etc. o Timely review and comment engineering documents and consolidate comments related to engineering deliverables; liaise with other engineering specialist(s) and entity (Operations, HSE) as required.
o Oversee mechanical rotating equipment refurbishment.
o As, and when required, attend Vendors sites for FATs, etc. o Support and review Classification Approval for the FPSO.
o Review spare parts strategy and actual requirements. Estimate work activities and propose optimization and improvements to maintain schedule compliance.
o Promptly respond to engineering clarifications, request for deviations and unexpected technical issues, by a proactive and proficient approach.
o Ensure proper reporting, highlighting critical issues to the Hull Management team and proposing remedial actions.
The service holder shall supervise and review the activities related to mechanical (rotating) EPSCC carried out by the EPSCC contractor, focusing on the successful and timely execution of the project.
• Confirmed Expertise in Mechanical (Rotating) Engineering activities in Oil & Gas projects and for equivalent service position
• Oil & Gas or Tanker background expertise
• Rigorous and solution orientated expertise to task completion
• Organization, excellent communication, dynamism, ability to convince, ability to put issues into perspective, leadership and transverse coordination expertise for task completion
• Languages of the service: English mandatory