• HSE: o Demonstrate of an exemplary behavior with regards to HSE o Implement HSE requirements within the Telecom area.
• Engineering: o Supervise and coordinate the telecom engineering related activities performed by the EPSCC Contractor
• Provide support and expertise and contribute with regards to his discipline o Provide support to challenge and support of the Contractor in the value engineering exercise. Promote alternatives design to optimize cost, work and schedule
• Promptly respond to engineering clarifications, request for deviations and unexpected technical issues, by a proactive and proficient approach
• Conduct studies leading to technical decision making and issue of recommendation to Project Management
• Liaise with Head office to get expertise when required in specific telecom subjects; o Assist Procurement activities;
• Assist Commissioning and Operations in the preparation of their activities;
• Support in the preparation and participate in Project technical reviews, provide answers and ensure timely implementation of the findings in its discipline;
• Ensure proper reporting activities, highlighting critical issues to the Engineering Manager and proposing of remedial actions
Candidate Requirements :
• Advance Expertise in Telecom Engineering activities in Oil & Gas projects.
• Rigorous and solution orientated expertise to task completion
• Organization, communication, leadership and transverse coordination expertise for task completion
• Languages of the service: English mandatory, French is a +