We are recruiting for a Project Buyer for our client, a renowned engineering company in the field of industrial water treatment.
Main responsibilities :
– Conducting consultations, in conjunction with the project team, launched on behalf of clients
(You will also be responsible for the development of the project team’s knowledge of the client’s needs and requirements and for the implementation of the project.
gas/LNG storage units:
– Participation in budget preparation
– Development of the purchasing strategy
– Identification of needs and bidders
– Drafting of the procurement documents for the consultation
– Conducting the consultation (launch, follow-up, alignments/clarifications, commercial and final negotiations, contracting)
– Drawing up the contractual documents for the order.
Skills and Requirements:
Purchasing, Negotiation, Expediting, Contract management, Claim
Sector experience: Oil & Gas