The planning engineer organizes the production in a manufacturing unit. He works closely with the Research & Development department and guarantees the company optimal planning about deadlines, costs, and quantities.
– Study and preparation of the interventions of the actors of the building site with good anticipation, in particular by the installation of the tools, the Scheduling, and the Plannings.
– Proposing technical, organizational, and contractual measures to guarantee the control of deadlines and the viability of planning elements.
– Ensure dynamic and reactive management of the works.
– Guarantee fine coordination of the intervening parties by taking into account all the spatial, temporal, and human parameters.
– Anticipating difficulties that may impact the smooth running of the project schedule and proposing operational solutions.
– To bring relevant advice as for the objective of control of the delays in the interest of the Customer and the Project.
Skills & Requirements:
– Minimum Years of experience: 5 years in the follow-up and planning of large and complex building sites
– Mastery of software: MS Project, Primavera P6, Excel, Word (imperative)
– Sector experience: Large building projects
– Language / Level: fluent French, technical English appreciated