The project engineer is above all a project manager. His/her main mission is to manage a project in all its complexity by having the technical skills required to ensure its smooth running and to achieve the set objectives.
– Take charge of the project from the specifications to the user acceptance and its deployment
– Follow the project design (customer needs, functional specifications, subdivisions, deliverables, acceptance criteria…)
– Manage the project by setting up, organizing, coordinating and leading the project team according to the specifications (customer’s request, budget, deadlines…)
– Deliver the project at the quality level expected by the client
– Ensure the profitability of the project
– Ensure the follow-up with the customers
Skills & Requirements:
– Experience: 2-5 years with 2 years exp in a construction project.
– Experience on a construction project
– Mastery of excel and word tools
– Ability to work with schedules and follow the progress of activities
– Good command of written and spoken English
– Competence in electrical installation design