The Logistics Support and Information Systems (LSI) team, a service of the Logistics Department (LOG) of the Operations Department (OPE) at the company is looking for a service in SAP data analysis and support.
The mission of SLSI is to provide support to the Logistics Department and other entities of OPE, so that they work with reliable, efficient tools and facilitate their operational activity.
– Create, set up and develop indicators for results and monitoring of Logistics and Steering activities, using SAP, Business Object (BI4.2) and Power BI tools.
– Provide support to users regarding the use of existing BI4.2 and Power BI queries and reports
– Identified main project: OPE Directorate Indicators Participate in a structuring project whose objective is to provide the OPE Directorate with harmonized indicators based on a common database. The expected services are:
* Contribute to the realization of the specifications
* Control of the datasets delivered by the ISD
* Elaboration of KPIs in Power BI
* Accompany the teams using these KPIs
* Support the Prescriber in the use of these KPIs
Skills & Requirements:
– Excellent knowledge of SAP and in particular of the SAP database
– Good knowledge of Business Object (BI4.2) and Power BI
– Good knowledge of Excel (macros/queries)
– Knowledge of the Lubricants organization and/or the logistics business
– Good knowledge of SharePoint and Office 365 tools