About the role :
We have an excellent opportunity in our Fuel Route team for an individual wishing to pursue a career in high integrity engineering, working on complex plant and systems designed to operate reliably 24/7. As a Fuel Route Engineer, you’ll develop expertise in a wide range of systems and processes and will have an aptitude and openness to learning along with a proven ability to function effectively as a team member.
- Ensuring critical equipment is identified and that correct preventative maintenance programmes are in place to prevent unanticipated failures
- Where plant issues are identified, providing technical expertise and knowledge to ensure robust corrective actions are in place to correct issues and prevent reoccurrence
- Actively participating in the on-line and outage work planning process, providing engineering technical input and ensuring prioritisation of work is based on the criticality of equipment and its potential impact on plant performance from safety, reliability and efficiency perspectives
- Maintaining and developing knowledge within your relevant discipline, taking responsibility for your own training and development
- Developing and maintaining knowledge of the plant and systems and act as system manager, with responsibility for the equipment reliability of fuel route systems.
Candidate requirements :
- be organised,
- able to work under your own initiative and have a positive attitude.
- You’ll need drive, a sense of ownership and a “can do” attitude.
- With a demanding workload, you’ll need to prioritise work accordingly and work flexibly in a team as well as independently.