• Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes
• Conduct employee onboarding and help plan training & development
• Provide support to employees in various HR related topics such as leaves, compensation etc.
• Process, verify and maintain documentation relating to HR activities such as staffing, training and performance evaluations
• Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies and procedures
• Identify ways to improve policies and procedures
• Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics
• Support cyclical or ed-hoc HR initiative and projects throughout the year
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
• HR experience within Oil & Gas sector is an advantage.
• Good proficient in Microsoft Office tools. Knowledge of HRMS and power-BI is an advantage.
• Project management skill.
Candidate requirements :
• Minimum 2-5 years related experience.
• Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.).
• Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures.