Login to bookmark
About The Role:
The HR Tamheer Training is a 3-6month Program, and it is an investment in young talents where GE trains fresh graduates who meet the required criteria to perform their traineeship in GE business. The trainee-ship duration varies upon business requirement and will develop the general skills of the trainee and provide on the job knowledge and technical experience. Positions requiring understanding of a concepts, methods and procedures.
- Performs and executes a defined range of administrative tasks related to daily, operational HR activities according to predetermined guidelines and procedures.
- Supporting HRM with prospective candidates, interviewing them and administering offers.
- Assisting with the production and implementation of HR policies and procedures.
- Preparing and reviewing files for new employees prepared by rec officer that contain all required documents to ensure documents completion.
- Updating employee’s files by adding necessary documents to ensure proper filling for all GE employees.
- Coordinating with GRO in issues related to any governmental matters.
- Support actions of the wider HR team including related projects such as policy development, onboarding, talent development and implementation of global and regional HR initiatives.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas.
- Bachelor degree