About The Role:
The ICC remote operation control center is a 24 hour operation where incumbents are required to work 12 hour shifts, rotating night and day shift every two weeks. 7 days on shift and 7 days off shift.
- Operates plant facilities’ various equipment/systems including, but not limited to: process controls and measurement, pumps, pressure relief system instrument air system, dehydrators, fuel system, emergency shutdown systems, gas turbines, reciprocating compressors, steam turbines, amine treating systems, inlet gas receivers and transfer facilities.
- Monitoring the field remotely via electronic surveillance devices to insure operations are running smoothly.
- May be responsible for completing and submitting work orders through Maximo.
- Communicates field performance and remediation recommendations to local leadership
- May potentially manage acceptable condensate levels within field specifications.
- Engaging stakeholders to develop and communicate monthly and daily operational targets.
- Continuously monitoring actual performance against those targets and driving/documenting the actions to address deviations.
- Providing information and guidance based on a consolidation of data and a broad perspective of day to day operational performance
- Coordinating/supporting responses to abnormal operating events and crisis events.
- Tracking deviations to plans and respective causes of deviations.
- Performs other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization
- High school diploma or GED is required.
- 2 years experience doing remote plant operations/console operations, or 5 years of onsite plant operations experience