Responsible for coordinating Comcast Business MES orders from order submission through installation. Provides first-line customer support regarding the information contained in each order, communicates with internal departments to ensure order accuracy, and works with vendors and teams to establish and achieve goals. Works with significant guidance in own area of knowledge.
– Establishes dates required for on-time completion of network activations and evaluates the impact of change on the overall implementation timeline.
– Identifies risks, issues, and gaps that could impact timelines, goals, and installation of services.
– Facilitates required meetings; prioritizes cross-functional activities as related to the installations being managed, and develops communications, summary reports, and status for various audiences; provides accurate installation status information in the form of formal briefings, program/project coordination meetings, and written/graphical reports.
– Coordinates with various levels of sales, operations, engineering, and other functional groups to ensure orders flow appropriately and accurately.
– Reviews contracts and validates services with customers to ensure accuracy.
– Meets organizational scorecard, productivity, and quality metrics.
– Supports multi-location customers with multiple services at each location by managing the installation of the customer’s services.
– May support one or more MES products, including associated SMB products during installation of services.
– May support order management, task management, and special project functions as required.
– Regular, consistent, and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable – schedule(s) as necessary.
Skills & Requirements:
– Demonstrates ability to maintain effective customer, business, and field relationships.
– Demonstrates ability to identify, negotiate, and solve problems.
– Act as a single point of contact for customer initiatives.
– Balances competing priorities, maintains consistent attention to detail and adapts quickly in a dynamic environment.
– Able to manage orders that require technical knowledge.