About The Role:
The implementation coordinator is the person who ensures a successful implementation through orchestrating activities, facilitating meetings, and integrating technologies. In days past, project managers for information systems typically came from the organization’s Management Information Systems (MIS) division.
- Ensure that personnel executing the services are well informed about vendor procedures and standards.
- Secure that vendor procedures and standards are followed.
- Secure that work executed is in accordance with customer directives and standards.
- Implement procedure for issue and problem handling.
- Act on findings or on a reported issue.
- Based on learning’s implement changes.
- Monitor that processes, way of working, instructions etc. are well operational and defined.
- Implement new way of working, processes, instruction etc.
- Define scope of implementation.
- Create service specific detailed time plans and scope.
- Diploma in Telecommunication or CS/Electrical / Electronic Engineering or minimum 5 years practical experience in planning or deploying project.
- Following & Supervising.
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations.
- implementing the Planning track deviation.
- Executing & reporting Action.