About The Role:
Superpowered. Meaningful work. Human impact. A story we’re proud to tell. This is what matters to us at National Grid. In a world of complexity and unanswered questions, there is one thing we’re certain about: the power of our people.
- Facilitate daily pipeline safety incident and issue reporting into National Grid’s Gas Business Continuous Improvement Program (CIP), interfacing with key parts of the business to promote reporting.
- Participate in CIP Operations team daily review of categorization, evaluation, assessment of risk, and assignment of corrective action owners.
- Track quality, cause evaluation status, program participation, and closure of corrective actions.
- Provide ad hoc reports on CIP information.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1+ years of experience investigating incident root cause and causal factors preferred.
- Experience in gas field operations and/or engineering preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge of data systems including Power Bi and Excel required.
- Valid driver’s license required.
- Solid understanding of how a management system approach can drive continuous improvement preferred.
- Effective written and presentation skills required.