Dispatch will communicate with Operators directly for operational issues such as passenger issues, trip add-ons, trip cancellations, vehicle breakdowns, accidents, incidents, and other similar problems. Dispatch shall also communicate directly with the IPTC personnel regarding the vehicle and Operator availability, schedule adherence, and any other operational issues that impact service.
– Monitor Operators check-in and monitor Operator’s pull-out.
– Managing vehicle assignments in Ecolane.
– Managing employee assignments in Ecolane.
– Managing routes and ensure trips are performed.
– Addressing passenger/Operators/vehicle emergencies and coordinate with the dispatch.
– The dispatching function is for Open Door services and not Fixed Route
Skills & Requirements:
– Employees must be at least 18 years old and have demonstrated a good driving record
– Be a U.S. citizen or have documented legal work status at all times during the contract term.
– Have good oral and written communication skills, as demonstrated in pre-employment testing.
– Demonstrate English language competency (reading, writing, and speaking).
– Have appropriate State issued ID or a valid State Operators’ License, in addition to any other licenses or permits required for the type of work or vehicles operated for this service. Obtaining such permits is the responsibility of the individual.
– Comply with the criminal background check requirements set forth by IPTC.
– All personnel is expected to conduct themselves professionally at all times when communicating with Customers. All personnel is expected to be polite and courteous in their speech and manner, including exercising patience and self-control even when others do not.