Information Management AnalystFull Time
Login to bookmark
About The Role:
We are seeking an intermediate Information Management Analyst who has knowledge and skill in Physical and Digital information management as well as deep understanding of OpenText Content Server software suite and experience with a wide variety of OpenText modules who can manage multiple stakeholders.
- Provide subject matter expertise in the area of information management.
- Be a key player in implementation of Opentext modules.
- Provide support and leadership to resolution for technical issues within the OpenText users, other internal teams, and outside vendors.
- Continuously drive excellence in the areas of optimizing services and work processes, improving quality and reliability and lowering total costs.
- Work closely with various stakeholders to gather and prepare, verify and validate information management business requirements.
- Research, analyze, benchmark, and recommend improvements to Information Management activities through business process modeling and process analysis.
- Advise stakeholders on matters pertaining to Information Management.
- A wide variety of degrees will be considered but a typical candidate may have a degree in a relevant domain such as Business, Management Information Systems, Information Technology, etc.
- Hands on experience with OpenText Content Server software suite and experience with a wide variety of OpenText modules.
- Demonstrable understanding of Content server module related to Extended ECM for Engineering like ADN, CRT, ASM, Bulk loader, Transmittal, MFT, Records Management, Brava, Blazon, Object importer.
- High level of professional judgement; able to gather information and requirements for capturing business rules and apply professional judgement and understanding of TCE’s operations to evaluate the accuracy and reliability of the business rules.
- Proactive, identifies inconsistencies, areas for improvement in business rules and presents recommendations for improvement.
- Ability to build excellent relationships with peers, leaders, technical teams, business users and executives.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with experience in business communication and presentations.
- A positive “can do” attitude; works through challenging situations with integrity and dignity.