Intern Crude Business DevInternship
Login to bookmark
About The Role:
We are looking for motivated, dynamic, personable, and professional interns for our summer program to join our team!The main objective for each intern is to become familiar with the crude oil pipeline, terminal and gathering assets in our energy portfolio, gaining experience in the Commercial, Marketing and Trading, and Business Development areas throughout the US and including export projects and opportunities.
- Develop relationships with scheduling, field operations and engineering on project development and asset optimization.
- Assist with budgetary development and preparation efforts.
- Assist with overall internal and external relationships, ascertain customer requirements, resolve operating problems, commercial disputes and increase revenue.
- Prepare analysis and presentation of business cases for proposed projects.
- Prepare presentations and proposals for customer meetings and opportunities.
- Organize data for projects, commercial trades, lease business, etc to improve accuracy and ease of access to data.
- Review new customers to form strategic partnerships and business alliances.
- Work in the development of ‘Green’ initiatives; sighting of new facilities to support existing businesses.
- Analyze statistics on facility usage and revenue generation to ensure optimal usage of terminal, gathering, and pipeline assets.
- Develop & maintain a thorough competitor analysis.
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, communication, and computer related skills (MS Word, Excel & Power Point).
- Enrolled in an undergraduate degree program. Preferably junior status as of Fall 2023.
- General requirements include self-motivated individuals with a desire to learn and contribute to the energy sector.