About The Role:
You will design and conduct patent searches, review and analyze the search results, and then prepare and deliver the search results to the Global IP attorneys. This is done by applying a number of databases and search tools to perform the searches.
- Implementation and technical support of the engineering projects of IP core network products, including equipment commissioning and debugging, upgrade and cutover, troubleshooting and network maintenance.
- IP core network product engineering project plan making, progress tracking, quality management and control.
- Provide support for onsite major operations, onsite operations, or remote guidance.
- Provides technical training and guidance for our customer maintenance engineers.
- Technical communication with customer engineers and Chinese colleagues.
- Responsible and accountable for QoS/QoE in IP network.
- Handle all IP activities to meet and exceed customer KPIs targets.
- Capacity audit and upgrade recommendations, Capacity Management report.
- Top Down approach and extraction of Worst performing network elements.
- Automation of regular reporting.
- Coordination with engineering/outsourcing/etc teams.
- Tracking of all on going APs of delivery & maintainance projects.
- At least 5 years of experience in the field of intellectual property.
- Problem solver with strong analytical skills.
- Full understanding of QoS/QoE KPIs.
- Fully proficient in MS Office tools.
- Holds a bachelor”s degree or above in communications, computer science, electronics, or related majors.
- Have good English communication skills.
- Basic data product routing protocols (OSPF, ISIS, BGP), BFD, NAT, SNMP, stacking, mirroring and flow mirroring, and Openflow protocols/flow tables, etc.