- To perform network monitoring on a daily basis
- To troubleshoot and repair MPLS network hardware
- Troubleshoot network MPLS network issues within an organization or at the client site
- Maintain and deploy data transmission reporting tools for multi-protocol layers
- To serve as the point of escalation for client VPN implementation
Candidate requirements :
- Candidates must have experience with IP-MPLS Nokia technology, routing, VLANs. An understanding and knowledge of virtual routing forwarding (VRF), along with IPv4 and the subnetting process, will prove advantageous in this position. and IPv6.
- The knowledge of routing protocols such as OSPF, BGP or RIPv2
- Hands-on experience with VoIP networks and understanding of the deleterious effects of jitter, packet loss or latency on these networks
- Familiarity with Nokia IP MPLS Routers IOS
- Experience troubleshooting network firewalls
- Knowledge on Nokia Microwave systes is a big plus.
- Fluent English is required. Arabic on top of